Thursday, December 8, 2016

Cuddling Santa

Hello,
I'd like to share with you today a new card I have made for an order. This card uses a Sherri Baldy image called Winter Santa  and it can be purchased here at the mybestiesshop.com


This card is a large 7x7 bright white card blank which allows me to print the image quite large as the card is for a 2 year old so the image is key.
As I coloured in the image first I knew the papers I would be using so the bells matched the first mat of card, which was then used several more times. The ribbon I have had for sometime and it always reminds me of Christmas. The little image button was made by a lady who attends the crop I go to. She used Kaisercraft papers. The Ho,Ho,Ho die cut was given to me by my BFF Sandy (thanks honey). I have added glitter to the hats and Glossy Accents to the bells and berries. After dotting a few sequins about and gems to the snowy corner I was done.

I'd also like to enter in to the fun over at scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog with this card.
As well as mybestiesaussiechallenge. 

Hope you like it, please leave a word if you have stopped by as its always nice to know what you think.

Sue

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sue! Love the embossing, die cuts and the pretty image! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super beautiful Christmas card!
    Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute & adorable.
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautifullllllllllll Sue
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, how cuuuuuuuute is that santa??! (& yes, the "ho ho ho" die rocks!

    ReplyDelete